Vacancy - CUSTOMER SERVICES AGENT - DUS TRAFFIC (m/f)
|Category / Bereich :||Ground Staff|
|Workplace / Einsatzort :||Duesseldorf Airport|
|Entrance Date / Eintrittsdatum :||01.03.2017|
|Employment Type / Art der Beschäftigung :||Full time - permanent|
|Creation Date / Erstellungsdatum :||26.1.2017|
Brief description / Stellenbeschreibung
You will perform passenger handling functions and traffic operations check on pre-flight preparations for arrivals and departures, assist passengers on arrival at customs and immigration and monitor handling agents at arrival, departure and boarding areas. One further task is invoice verification against the contractual terms of various service providers. Furthermore you will record statistical reports and assist with lost and found enquiries as well as attending operational telexes / emails when required.
Your profile / Ihr Profil
You should be able to satisfy the following pre-requisites:
- airport operations experience is required
- training in aviation business, tourism or hotel business is an asset
- very good German and English language skills
- highly service orientated
- good knowledge of common IT applications
- ability to work shifts and keep calm under pressure
- team worker
- good social, interpersonal and administration skills
- driving license is an asset (due to shift work)
Application / Bewerbung
If you feel you have what it takes to be part of the Singapore Airlines team, kindly submit a full application in English via email to email@example.com. Please also submit your salary expectations and your possible date of join.
Only applications sent via email and received by 13th February 2017 can be considered. For any preliminary information please contact Mirko Pukljak via +49 69 7195 107.
We are looking forward to your application.