Vacancy - Senior Accountant
|Category / Bereich :||Finance|
|Workplace / Einsatzort :||Frankfurt|
|Entrance Date / Eintrittsdatum :||ASAP|
|Employment Type / Art der Beschäftigung :||Permanent|
|Creation Date / Erstellungsdatum :||23.1.2017|
Main duties / Tätigkeitsschwerpunkte
The position is responsible for day-to-day maintenance of accounts, follow up of sales reports from agents/GSA and BSP/CASS and identify discrepancy in ticketing and AWBs, timely and accurate vendor payments, analysis of key elements of expenditure & timely reporting, preparation of financial reports, reconciliation of ledger accounts, liaison with GSA/BSP/CASS and government authorities along with diligent local statutory compliance.
The position will report to Country Manager for administrative reasons and to HO – Finance for functional matters.
Qualifications / Qualifikationen
The requirements are as follows:
- Bachelor degree in accounts / finance.
- Minimum of 4 years experience in handling the above activities in a similar capacity in any Airline / GSA would be an additional advantage.
- Should possess knowledge about airline ticketing procedures
- Should have thorough knowledge of BSP Accounting and settlement procedures
- Should also know the reporting and settlement procedure for cargo sales
- Should have strong Accounting background and exposure to any ERP will be preferred
- Should have reasonable working knowledge of local tax laws such as Income tax, VAT, withholding tax, social security etc.
- Should have good oral and written communication skills in German and English along with good skills in MS Office especially Excel, Word etc
Our profile / Unser Profil
OMAN AIR, the National carrier of the Sultanate of Oman, one of the growing airlines based in Middle East flying to destinations in GCC & Middle East, Indian Subcontinent, Africa, Europe and Far East invites applications for the post of SENIOR ACCOUNTANT at their office in FRANKFURT.
Application / Bewerbung
Interested candidates may send their applications within 10 days from the date of the advertisement to firstname.lastname@example.org