Vacancy - Sales Representative/Reservation and ticketing (m/f)
|Category / Bereich :||Sales|
|Workplace / Einsatzort :||Frankfurt am Main|
|Entrance Date / Eintrittsdatum :||01.07.2017|
|Employment Type / Art der Beschäftigung :||Full-time/Temporary Contract to cover maternity leave|
|Creation Date / Erstellungsdatum :||16.3.2017|
Brief description / Stellenbeschreibung
Based in our Frankfurt town office, the job holder will hold the following tasks and responsibilities:
• Establish, develop and maintain business relationships with current agents and prospective agents in the assigned market segment to generate new business for the organization.
• Present a professional image at all times to customers and vendors.
• Develop clear and effective written proposals/quotations for current and prospective customers
• Resolve agent complaints by investigating problems, developing solutions and making recommendations.
• Provide accurate information regarding RJ offers, rules fare etc.
• Conduct Agent performances analysis, Market needs and demand analysis.
Your profile / Ihr Profil
Education: B.A in Marketing, Business Administration or equivalent.
Experience: Minimum Three Years of experience in a similar post with an airline or with a travel agent.
Skills & Competences:
• Knowledge and experience of airline/travel industry ticketing, settlement and reporting systems advantageous
• Excellent knowledge in ticketing/reservation (Amadeus)
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Fluent in spoken and written German and English
• High computer skills
• High negotiation skills
• Able to achieve results under pressure and during hectic time
Application / Bewerbung
If interested, please send your application in English along with your CV, an actual picture as well as all certificates to the following e-mail address: