Vacancy - Revenue Accounting Agent (m/f)
|Category / Bereich :||Finance|
|Workplace / Einsatzort :||Frankfurt Am Main|
|Entrance Date / Eintrittsdatum :||ASAP|
|Employment Type / Art der Beschäftigung :||Full timer|
|Creation Date / Erstellungsdatum :||10.4.2017|
Main duties / Tätigkeitsschwerpunkte
- Dealing daily/periodic receivable transactions occurring from various countries via ERP system.
- Ensure BSP/GSA sales report.
- Issuing ADM/ACM.
- Invoice auditing.
- Communications with Branches in Europe and Headquarters in Korea.
Your profile / Ihr Profil
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English essential. Korean language skill advantageous.
- Excellent MS-Office skills (Excel, Outlook and Word) required.
- Ability to work to deadlines.
- Strong organizational skills and attention to details.
- Must be able to work well under pressure and related well with people from a variety of backgrounds.
- Knowledge of airline/agency ticketing advantageous.
- Applicants must have the legal right to live and work in Germany without sponsorship.
Our profile / Unser Profil
Korea Air is a leader in the global transport network in worldwide.
Korean Air European Headquarters in Frankfurt/Main are looking for a talented people.
Application / Bewerbung
If you feel you are able to fulfill the role described above, please send a cover letter and your CV in English stating your earliest possible starting date and salary expectation as PDF file to ;
Mrs. Lee (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Mr. Jun (email@example.com)
Please understand that only applicants passing the first screening will be contacted.