Vacancy - Cargo Accounts Customer Service Officer
|Category / Bereich :||Finance|
|Workplace / Einsatzort :||Frankfurt am Main|
|Entrance Date / Eintrittsdatum :||Sofort|
|Employment Type / Art der Beschäftigung :||Vollzeit|
|Creation Date / Erstellungsdatum :||28.4.2017|
Main duties / Tätigkeitsschwerpunkte
• Invoice auditing;
• Providing data for IATA CASS invoicing;
• Invoice run;
• AWB Stock handling FRA;
• Communications with Branches in Europe and Headquarters in Azerbaijan;
• Resolve customer complaints;
• Manage customer disclaimers;
• Prepare reports;
• Conduct data capture and verification of AWB;
• Provide requested information to customers (AWB copies, reports, etc.);
• Truck planning;
• All staff may be required to be on standby duty at the weekend.
Your profile / Ihr Profil
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English essential.
• Excellent MS-Office skills (Excel, Outlook and Word) required.
• Ability to work to deadlines.
• Strong organizational skills and attention to details.
• Must be able to work well under pressure and with people from a variety of backgrounds.
• Applicants must have the legal right to live and work in Germany.
Silk Way West Airlines is a cargo airline with its head office and flight operations at Heydar Aliyev International Airport in Baku, Azerbaijan. We operate freight services linking Europe and Asia, United States and Africa, as well as services for government and non-governmental organisations.
Application / Bewerbung
If you feel you are able to fulfill the role described above, please send your CV stating your earliest possible starting date and salary expectation as PDF file to ;
Mr. Ilya Pokhis (Ilya.Pokhis@silkwayltd.com)
Please understand that only applicants passing the first screening will be contacted.