1. Name and contact information of the body responsible for respective data processing and of the company’s data protection officer
This data protection information applies to data processing by:
Board of Airline Representatives in Germany e.V.
(represented by Secretary General Michael Hoppe)
Frankfurt Airport Center (FAC) 1, HBK27
D-60549 Frankfurt / Main
Telephone: +49 69 237288
Telefax: +49 69 230666
2. Acquisition and saving of person-related data as well as manner and purpose of respective use
a) Visiting the website
When visiting our website www.barig.aero, the browser used on your end device automatically sends information to our website’s server. This information is saved temporarily in a so-called logfile. The following information is thus gathered without your assistance and saved until automatic deletion:
- IP address of the requesting device
- date and time of access
- name and URL of the requested file
- website from which the access was performed (referrer URL)
- used browser and potentially the operating system of your device as well as name of your access provider
The mentioned data is processed by us for the following purposes:
- guarantee of establishment of smooth website connection
- guarantee of convenient usage of our website
- evaluation of system security and stability as well as
- additional administrative purposes
The legal basis for data processing is Art. 6 Abs. 1 S. 1 lit. f DSGVO. Our justified interest results from the above-mentioned purposes for data acquisition. In no case do we use the acquired data for the purpose of drawing conclusions to the person to which it relates.
b) Signing up for our newsletters barig.aero or barig.member benefit
Given that you explicitly gave consent according to Art. 6 Abs. 1 S. 1 lit. a DSGVO, we make use of your email address to send you our newsletter on a regular basis. For the reception of our newsletter the specification of an email address is sufficient. barig.aero contains contemporary industry news and information on the associative life, barig.member benefit presents offers of our Business Partners and campaigns.
For the sending of the newsletter we are entitled to engage a forwarding company (for example MailChimp). The email addresses of our newsletter recipients can be saved on the servers of the forwarding company. It uses this information for the sending of the newsletter on our account. However, it does not use the data of our newsletter recipients to contact them independently or to transfer it to third parties. For this purpose, we conclude a contract for order data processing. The forwarding provider works in conformity with the basic regulation for data protection. It may occur that data is transferred to countries outside of the European Union, the level of data protection in the EU however is guaranteed.
c) Using the contact form or contact via email
In the case of questions of all kind we offer the possibility of contacting us via the presented contact form on our website. This requires the entry of a valid email address so that we know from whom the request originates and the provision of an answer is enabled. Additional information can be entered voluntarily.
Data processing for the purpose of establishing contact with us is executed in accordance with Art. 6 Abs. 1 S. 1 lit. a DSGVO on the basis of your voluntarily provided consent.
The person-related data acquired upon usage of the contact form is automatically deleted after completion of your request.
The same applies in the case of establishing contact via email.
3. Distribution of data
Transfer of your personal data to third parties for purposes other than those mentioned in the following does not take place.
We only transfer your personal data to third parties if:
- you have given your explicit consent according to Art. 6 Abs. 1 S. 1 lit. a DSGVO,
- the transfer according to Art. 6 Abs. 1 S. 1 lit. a DSGVO is necessary to ensure our justified interests or to ensure justified interests of third parties and there is no reason to assume that you have a predominant and legitimate interest in the non-disclosure of your data,
- in the case of a legal obligation applying to the transfer of data according to Art. 6 Abs. 1 S. 1 lit. c DSGVO and
- it is permitted by law and necessary for the completion of contractual agreements with you according to Art. 6 Abs. 1 S. 1 lit. b DSGVO.
The Cookie contains information that results in the context of the respectively used device. However, this does not mean that we thereby obtain immediate knowledge of your identity.
The application of Cookies on the one hand serves the purpose of making the user experience of our offer more convenient. For example, we use so-called Session-Cookies to identify aspects of our website previously visited by you. These are automatically deleted after exiting our website.
Furthermore, we make use of temporary cookies which are saved on your respective device for a defined period of time, also with the aim of enhancing user experience. When you visit our website once again to access our services it is automatically realised that you have already visited us before and which entries and settings you effected at that time so that you do not have to enter these again.
Moreover, we implement Cookies to statistically record the usage of our website and evaluate it for the purpose of optimising our offer for you (as displayed under digit 5). When revisiting our website, these cookies enable us to automatically register that you have already visited our website before. These Cookies are deleted automatically after a defined period of time.
The data processed by Cookies is necessary for the purpose of preserving our justified interests and those of third parties according to Art. 6 Abs. 1 S. 1 lit. f DSGVO.
Most browsers automatically accept Cookies. However, you can configurate your browser in such manner that no Cookies are saved on your computer or that you at least receive a notification before a new cookie is created. The full deactivation of Cookies however can result in a restricted usage of the functions of our website.
5. Analytical tools
a) Tracking tools
The tracking measures explained in the following are implemented by us in accordance with Art. 6 Abs. 1 S. 1 lit. f DSGVO. The implemented tracking measures aim at guaranteeing needs-oriented design and continuous optimisation of our website. Furthermore, we use tracking measures to statistically record website traffic and analyse this data to enhance our service for you. These interests are considered as justified in the previously explained sense.
The individual data processing purposes and data categories are derived from the respective tracking tool.
b) Google Analytics 
For the purpose of needs-oriented design and continuous optimisation of our website we use Google Analytics, a web analysis service by Google Inc. (1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA; referred to as “Google“ in the following). In this context, pseudonymised user profiles are created and Cookies are used. The information about your website usage created by the Cookie (see Digit 4) such as
- browser type and version,
- used operating system,
- referrer URL (previously used website),
- host name of the accessing device (IP address),
- time of server inquiry,
are transferred to a server from Google in the USA and saved there. The information is used to analyse website usage, record website activities and provide further services associated with the website and internet usage for the purpose of market research and needs-oriented design of these internet sites. Moreover, this information is potentially transferred to third parties if it is prescribed by law or if third parties process this data on account. In no case is your IP address connected with other data from Google. The IP addresses are anonymised so that personal allocation is not possible (IP-Masking).
You can prevent the installation of Cookies through the respective browser software settings. However, we point out that possible limitations regarding full usage of the website’s functions might result in this case.
Furthermore, you can prevent both the recording of data (including your IP address) created by the Cookie and related to your website usage as well as the processing of this data by Google by downloading and installing a browser add-on.
Alternatively, especially regarding browsers on mobile devices, you can prevent the recording by Google Analytics by clicking on this link. In this case, an Opt-out-Cookie is activated that prevents the recording of data upon visiting the website in the future. The Opt-out-Cookie is placed on your device and only applies to this browser and to our website. If you delete the Cookies in this browser, the Opt-out-Cookie needs to be activated again.
Further information on data protection in the context of Google Analytics can be found in the Google Analytics help section.
6. Social Media Plug-ins
According to Art. 6 Abs. 1 S. 1 lit. f DSGVO, we make use of the social plug-ins of the social network LinkedIn on our website to raise awareness of our association and its standpoints over this channel. The underlying advertising purpose is to be regarded as a justified interest in the sense of the DSGVO. The respective provider is responsible that the operation works in conformity with data protection guidelines. The integration of these plug-ins follows the so-called two-click method to provide best-possible protection of visitors of our website.
Our website makes use of the share function provided by the network LinkedIn. The provider is the LinkedIn Corporation, 2029 Stierlin Court, Mountain View, CA94043, USA. Upon clicking the LinkedIn “Share-Button” (Plug-in) and given that you are logged into your LinkedIn user account, you will be forwarded to your LinkedIn user account in a separate browser window and can share the electronic publication offered on our website with the addition of a comment. The Plug-in establishes a direct connection between your browser and the LinkedIn server. In this way, LinkedIn obtains the information that you visited our website with your IP address. Furthermore, LinkedIn can then attribute your visit of our website with you and your user account. We point out that we do not receive knowledge about the content of the transferred person-related data and its usage by LinkedIn. Further information in this respect can be found in LinkedIn’s data protection declaration on https://www.linkedin.com/legal/privacy-policy.
7. Rights of persons concerned
You have the right:
- according to Art. 15 DSGVO, to be informed about the person-related data processed by us. You can especially demand information about the processing reasons, the category of your person-related data, the categories of recipients that gained or will gain insight into your data, the planned storage time, the existence of the right of rectification, deletion, limitation of processing or disagreement, the existence of the right of appeal, the origin of your data in the case that they were not recorded by us, as well as about the existence of automatized decision making including profiling and potentially relevant details in this respect;
- according to Art. 16 DSGVO, to demand immediate rectification of incorrect data or completion of incompletely saved person-related data;
- according to Art. 17 DSGVO, to demand the deletion of person-related data saved by us as long as the processing is not required to practice the right of freedom of expression and information, to fulfil a legal obligation, for reasons of public interest or establishment, exercise or defence of legal claims;
- according to Art. 18 DSGVO, to demand the limitation of processing of your person-related data if the correctness of the data is denied by you, the processing is illegitimate but you reject its deletion and we do not need the data anymore but you need it for establishment, exercise or defence of legal claims or have disagreed with the data processing according to Art.21 DSGVO;
- according to Art. 20 DSGVO, to receive the person-related data that you provided us with in a structured, common and machine-readable format or to demand the transfer to another person responsible;
- according to art. 7 Abs. 3 DSGVO, to revoke your once given consent at any time. This has the consequence that we are not allowed to continue the data processing which was based on this consent and
- according to Art. 77 DSGVO, to complain to a supervisory authority. Normally, you can contact the supervising authority of your usual residence or working place or our association’s headquarters (Der Hessische Beauftragte für Datenschutz und Informationsfreiheit
Postfach 3163, 65021 Wiesbaden).
8. Right of objection
Given that your person-related data is processed on the basis of justified interests according to Art. 6 Abs. 1 lit. f DSGVO you have the right, according to Art. 21 DSGVO, to object against the processing of your person-related data as long as there are reasons related to your individual special situation or the objection is related to direct advertising. In the latter case you have a general right of objection that is implemented by us also without stating a special situation.
9. Data security
Within the visit of our website we use the common SSL (Secure Socket Layer) encryption in connection with the highest respective level of encryption supported by your browser. Normally, this involves a 256-Bit encryption. If your browser does not support a 256-Bit encryption we alternatively use a 128-Bit v3 technology. If a singular site of our internet presence is transmitted in encrypted form this can be identified via the closed representation of the lock and key symbol in the lower status bar of your browser.
Furthermore, we implement appropriate technical and organizational security measures to protect your data against coincidental or deliberate manipulation, partial or full loss, damage or the unauthorized access of third parties. Our security measures are continuously improved and updated in line with technological development.
10. Actuality and alterations to this data protection declaration
This data protection declaration is currently valid as of May 2018. Due to developments of our website and there presented offers or due to altered legal or official regulations it may be necessary to alter this data protection declaration. The contemporary data protection declaration can be viewed and printed at any time via http://www.barig.aero/datenschutz.