TAP Air Portugal
The leading Portuguese airline, and since 2005 as a member of Star Alliance, is offering connections from all over Europe to the most important destinations in Europe, Africa, North and South America through its hub in Lisbon.
Currently Tap Air Portugal is operating to 92 destinations in 36 countries. More to follow in 2019.
Washington Chicago and San Francisco in North- America
TAP Air Portugal aims to double its flights operations to North America and adding 3 American destinations Washington, Chicago and San Francisco to its network. Starting from June 2019, these cities will be connected with very good connections from Germany, Austria and Switzerland five times a week:
• Innovative tariff concept for holidays- and business travelers
- Up to 3x23 kg baggage allowance in Economy and up to 3x32 kg baggage allowance in Business
- 1st to Fly – Airbus A330-900neo
As the world's first airline, TAP Air Portugal has integrated the Airbus A330-900neo into its fleet.
It will be the first airline to benefit from the aircraft's unbeatable operating economics, increased range and new Airspace cabin with world-class passenger comfort.
- The aircrafts will be operated on routes between Portugal to America and Africa.
- Since 2014, TAP Air Portugal has been honored with the World Travel Awards as the leading European airline to Africa and South America for its outstanding travel performances.
Contact details for BARIG membersThese details are for BARIG members only, please login to view.
Jobs & internships
Any jobs or internships currently available at TAP Air Portugal are listed below. Follow the link for all vacancies from all the BARIG members and business partners.